In countdown mode and my last full day at work. One of my many blessings is that in 30 days I will come back to a life and a job I love. I’m not trying to escape anything, I’m just taking breather. A few close colleagues surprised me today with a gift, and unless they ever check this will not know how much it truly means. Thank you isn’t enough. Here is what they gave me:
- Curiosity and encouragement and of course advice on staying warm. ❤
- Nutrition-I had to promise to wait to eat it till I’m on the trail, hehe.
- Someone obviously researched hiker food! Stuff so nice I wouldn’t even buy it for myself.
- A pretty bag with my name, handmade-which always makes me happy.
- Post-its I will carry with me as reminders.
Yeah, I have an excellent life, and excellent snacks. Excellent.
3 thoughts on “A mini-sappy-awwww update”
I’m catching up but sending you love, light and strength in spirit!! Buen camino!
I envy your courage in taking on this monumental trek! Enjoy the solitude. Will keep reading your thoughts.
I love this little blog of yours. I’m excited about it.